Lilfox

Lilfox

czwartek, 15 grudnia 2016

Jazz melody playing in my mind today...

Today I woke up with a new melody in my head. Beautiful jazz refrain, with witty lyrics, and I dare to say 'beautiful' because it seems like it was something outside my thought process. It felt hard-to-forget and I didn't feel worried about it 'evaporating' from my mind, like those ephemeral tunes sometimes can. It was still 'there' when I got out of my bunk bed, grabbed the recorder and sang it with raspy voice. When a beautiful melody plays out of the sudden in my mind, or a wonderful view emerges and I stand exactly in the right place to admire and capture it with my analog camera I ask myself - is it God who plays this music and enravels those images? I am very grateful for all those little miracles.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz