Lilfox

Lilfox

piątek, 26 sierpnia 2016

Blogging isn't for me...

Hi!
It's been some time. Well, 3 years to be precise.
I had a lot to say back then, but I could not find the right form or formula, so I eventually let it be...
I still have a lot to say, this didn't change, but I also figured that blog is much better way to communicate with others in the virtual world (than, say, social media feed).

I thought blogging isn't for me. I found out that blogging isn't for the writer - it is to share some experiences and thoughts with others. So I am back!

I will give myself time to find the right form for this new blog. I think about a way of combining my interests in songwriting, performing, photography, inner life, with a lot of positive energy. Maybe just a text, maybe some pictures too... Probably also describe my experiences of living in France, as I am moving there within days.

I am keeping the old posts. I hate deleting anything.
Enjoy and spread the good energy!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz